Are you looking for an air conditioner and have no idea where to start? Don’t worry you have just come to the right place. There are a lot of options to choose from, like:
- Window unit: It sits in your window and simultaneously pumps in cool air and pumps out warm air.
- Portable unit: If you’re not sure whether to get air conditioning or not then go for a portable option first. Appropriately named, it can be taken from room to room.
- Central Unit: a network of ducts that go through your whole house. They are expensive but also the most efficient in terms of energy.
Whether it is air conditioning for your home, apartment or office, we have got all the options to put you at ease. The two major things you should consider before buying an AC are:
The very first thing you should know is your budget. Your spending limit determines the brand you want to get and the sort of system that will suit you best. Generally, AC’s are categorized as an expensive household appliance, so be ready to spend a few bucks.
- Window AC – starting at $150, the cheapest option
- Portable AC – can be up to $300
- Central AC – as high as $3000, the most expensive option
- Size of room
While buying your AC system keep in mind that your cooling system will only work efficiently when you have considered the size of the room. Too big and the AC won’t cool and if the AC is too small then your room will get humid.
- 8000 BTU – for standard sized bedroom
- 10,000 BTU – for larger bedroom or office
- 12,000 BTU – for a lounge with hallways
- 15,000 BTU – for open plan living or large lounge
Some other things to think of:
- Thermostats – You can choose the kind of thermostat you want and with portable units make sure a remote can adjust the temperature or fan settings.
- Warranty – While buying an AC consult the manufacturer’s website and also the retailer about your unit’s warranty. It is better to be aware of the warranty, as some brands may offer better warranty than others.
- Effort – How extensive do you want your installation to be? In the case of central conditioning it can take weeks to install. So, you need to be sure of how much you are willing to give
- Portability – If you are someone who moves a lot then this feature is crucial. Portable and window ACs are more portable then the central option.
- Noise – this is something most people don’t consider when buying an AC, but these systems can be a nuisance because of the noise they make.
Now that you have read our guide, we are sure you know exactly want you want. From here, all you have to do is visit ACSIS Airconditioning Warehouse, find your air conditioning unit and the job is done.
Latest posts by Guest Author (see all)
- Schema Superstars: Unveiling the Magic Behind High-Flying E-commerce - December 5, 2023
- The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Cool Room Installation Service - December 1, 2023
- From Dots to Dashes: Translating Morse Code with Ease - November 29, 2023