Apps can make life easier. There was a time when we used to go to computer shop to get our documents scanned and then get it saved in a usb so we can send the soft copy to someone via email. What a long time consuming process! huh. However today, we can just download a scanner app and within couple of minutes we can scan, save and send the document to any email using our smartphone.
Nowadays, we can click a high resolution pictures using smartphone camera, enhance the image in a matter of few minutes using photo editing apps and upload to any social media channel using social media apps.
Things have changed. We don’t even realise how easily we can do things these days which used to take lot of efforts, professional help and lot of time.
Here are some useful iPhone apps which can be very handy for day to day tasks:
- Chrome – Cost: FREE. By now everyone knows that chrome is arguably the fastest browser of all other browsers. This year chrome was first launched for Android then for iOS. You can open multiple tabs, bookmarks, history, incognito tab it’s all there.
- Google – Cost: FREE. It’s an obvious one. We all should have Google app on our mobile as it does a lot of things for you other than it’s main feature, Search. You can customise the home page of the app to see maps, travel time to your home or workplace, news of your chosen topics, weather in your area, and even set reminders. It’s a one stop shop for all you need.
- Google maps – Cost: FREE. If you have this app in most cases you do not need to spend money on GPS. It will of course use your mobile data though. It updates itself, provide you voice commands and very easy to use interface.
- iNavigator – Cost normally $3.99. It’s a universal app that includes: MAGNETOMETER that includes metal detection, electromagnetic fields detection, customizable alert level, electromagnetic flow graph, source position indicator, COMPASS, SPEEDOMETER, GPS, ALTIMETER, BAROMETER, TORCH, SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL METER, SIGNAL AND DETECTION ACCURACY INDICATOR
- Genius Scan – Cost: Free for a limited time. Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files. scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction and image enhancement. In addition, Genius Scan offers powerful tools to organize and safely export your documents.
- Photoshop Touch – Cost: $4.99 With Photoshop Touch you can bring the creative possibilities of Adobe Photoshop to your iPhone and iPod Touch with Adobe Photoshop Touch. Transform your images with core Photoshop features. Combine images, apply professional effects, and share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter.
- Evernote – Cost: Free. This app is available for almost all operating systems. From text notes to reminders to image uploads, Evernote covers almost all note taking scenario imaginable.
Note: all the information provided above is just for guidance purpose and it is best to check the individual product/service’s website for accurate information